• Constant temperature (54°F) and humidity-controlled units
• Operating costs 30-50% lower than any above-ground facility
• 20+ underground loading docks
• Great highway access (4 miles from I-76; 8 hr drive to 47% of US pop)
• Highly secure - inaccessible to unauthorized, outside traffic with multiple security protocols
• On-site management and logistics services
• Barcode tracking and inventory control systems for logistics clients
• Foreign Trade Zone Qualified
• 2.5MM+ SF of space
• 8,500+ pallets currently stored
• 2,100+ vehicles stored seasonally
• 1.0MM+ SF for expansion
• 20+ truck dock locations
• 15-18 foot ceiling height
• 40+ international, national, regional and local companies served
• 10+ on-site management & employees
• 1,500+ limestone pillars
Click the icon to watch the video
• Convenient Location & Accessibility
• Just 45 minutes to the Pittsburgh CBD
• 35 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport
• Proximate to the PA Turnpike, I-376, I-79 and I-80
• 47% of the US Population within 8 hour drive
• Close proximity to multiple intermodal facilities
Visit our contact page for more detailed directions:
The Wampum Underground Team is fantastic to work with! We have been using Wampum for 5 years and have had nothing but a favorable working relationship with the Team. I could not ask for better communication. They are quick to respond and able to meet any request we make. They make sure our material is well-cared for and are quick to advise if/when any issues arise. We couldn’t ask for a better working relationship.
We have been storing our food products at Wampum Storage facility for over 10 years. I have been in the food business for over 30 years now and have used over 6 different outside warehouses. You guys are by far the best in the league. Your service level has been impeccable. We have not had any shortages or rotation issues. No miss ships. You guys always accommodate our requests for short notice pickups. The rates are very reasonable and we never have any billing issues. It is very easy to work with Wampum and I wanted to say Thanks for the GREAT SERVICE! ! !
I’m a chocolate maker and used to store my cacao beans there. I scaled my business back which is why I no longer use the facility but… I can tell you their storage facility is top notch and the folks there earned an A+++ from me in professionalism, customer service, and being all around wonderful, accommodating people.
Moving our products to Wampum Warehousing from a facility in California was the best business decision we ever made. They have over delivered on their customer service, pricing and facility. If you are in need of a warehouse with dry, cool, and a consistent temperature and humidity then Wampum Warehousing is your answer.
I have been with Wampum for over 5 years and I see my business staying with them for many more. The staff is so helpful and always there when needed. Moving there was definitely one of the best business decision we ever made.