Just follow the handy checklist below when it’s time to transfer your vehicle, boat or RV into storage at Wampum Underground.
Important Check List for Vehicle Storage
1. All Gasoline Levels Must Be Under 1/2 Tank – For safety reasons we are prohibited by law from accepting any vehicle with more than ½ tank of fuel. Please be sure you have either consumed or bled off enough fuel to reach the sub-½ tank level. We cannot make any exceptions to this requirement.
2. Bring Keys for Gauge Verification – You must
bring the vehicle keys with you in order for our Service Representatives to verify the fuel level in your vehicle prior to accepting it for storage.
3. No External Propane Tanks – For safety reasons we cannot accept any external propane tanks on your vehicle, boat or RV, regardless of their actual in-tank amount. We cannot make any exceptions to this requirement.
4. Batteries Must Be Disconnected Upon Parking – For safety reasons, once your vehicle has been parked in its final location you must disconnect all batteries. Please bring the appropriate tools with you as we cannot guarantee that the Service Representative will have what you need.
5. No Portable Gas Tanks – For safety reasons we cannot accept any portable gasoline storage tanks. Any such tanks will not be permitted into the Wampum Underground facility as the risks associated with combustible gasoline vapors are too great.